Quality Hotel City Centre Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Raja Laut, P.O. Box 11586
Kuala Lumpur, 50750, Malaysia
Strategically located at the heart of the city, Quality Hotel City Centre Kuala Lumpur sits along Raja Laut Road, providing accessibility to KL’s business, entertainment, and shopping districts. Well-connected to the rest of the metropolis, the hotel is also within walking distance from the Light Rail Transit and the HOP-ON-HOP-OFF Tourist Bus Station. It is a few minutes’ drive to Putra World Trade Centre, the city’s premier convention and exhibition centre.
With much progress and development, Malaysia’s prominent capital Kuala Lumpur, or simply KL, is a “muddy estuary” no more. The sprawling cosmopolitan city is brimming with attractions that make it a haven for travellers.
Quality Hotel City Centre Kuala Lumpur’s location brings you close to the most popular attractions that include the Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Petronas Twin Towers, and Kuala Lumpur Tower. It also gives access to some of the city’s finest destinations that include:
- SOGO, Maju Junction, Quill, Little India – 0.5 km (10-minute walk)
- Berjaya Time Square, Sungai Wang Plaza, Lot 10 Star Hill – 2 km
Historic and Cultural Places
- Merdeka Square – 0.5 km (10-minute walk)
- Malaysia Tourist Information Centre – 1.6 km
- China Town, Central Market – 8 km
- National Museum, Parliament House, National Mosque – 10 km
- Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden, Orchid Garden, and Bird Park – 10 km
- Batu Caves – 25 km
Transportation choices, such as the KL Central Railway Station, are only minutes from our hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Meanwhile, the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is 78 km away.